Friday, June 19, 2020

Back after all these years.

I never really went away, I just got too busy to post blog entries.

Then at some point blogging stopped being so popular. So much is done by video now. 

While I find it a little intimidating to be on camera, I do enjoy being able to "look someone in the eye" as I share my message.

 While staying at home during the COVID 19/Corona virus health crisis,  I started cleaning my office, where I found notes of blog entries I had been meaning to write-up and post.

 As others were learning new skills I decided to dust off an old one. So here I am writing a brief message to let you know I'm back and will give you snippets of content I've created over the past 6 years.

They vary in topic and sometimes you may find you don't agree with them. I encourage you to express your opinion and feedback but I don't want to start a fight.

 That being said I hope you enjoy a little insight into my mind viewing the world through my "rose colored glasses."



No comments:

Post a Comment