Friday, May 3, 2013

Having a good day is a state of mind

I set out to accomplish only a few things today, but felt like I finished a long list instead.

Let me explain...I use a top 6 things "to do" list. No matter how hard I try, usually I only manage to get a few items done & have to put off the rest until the next day. I actually was able to accomplish for the most part all 6 things. I got several other things that weren't a priority done as well. You might say, "so what?" But what is key is I did this all on 5 hours sleep!

It was lovely weather which I got outside to enjoy. I got my dress & shoes on sale for 50% off. I had time for a manicure & pedicure. Got the oil changed, car washed & topped off the tank for the weekend. I tried a new sandwich at Panera. I gave out my card to 5 strangers today. I smiled at babies and complimented women & little girls on their outfits.

I just felt so good about my life, day, etc that I had to share it everywhere & with everyone. (Unofficial job description: spread sunshine) Even the traffic heading home didn't bother me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment