Friday, January 11, 2013

Why am I doing this?

I recently was told people don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it. It took a few brain cells to wrap my mind around the concept but I think I get it now.

If folks like you & are inspired by you, they'll enroll themselves in your cause & follow your lead. You have to be sincere & act with purpose though.

I belive in helping mentor women into successful business owners, by teaching them time & money management skills. I want to empower them, so that they might dare to dream bigger and stretch themselves to accomplish more.

I do this through teaching & selling skincare & makeup.  I'm not just trying to make $ to pay the bills, I want the freedom of choices that it brings.

So with every client I share my story & what I hope to accomplish. I ask for their help in the hopes that together we can do great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment